How to spot original designer children’s clothing?
First of all it depends where you want to buy designer children’s clothes: online shop or local brand boutique. For sure when you are going to authorized brand name shop, you can be sure that all children wear, shoes, toys or accessories that you can see there are 100% original. But the problem of all offline brand name shops is that they have very overpriced items, they usually have problems with available sizes and items and the biggest problem is that there are no designers boutiques in the small towns. So, here you have a good option – shop for brand name kids clothes online.
There you can find some tips how to buy 100% original designer clothing:
- shop online only from reliable websites. Check websites policies about exchange and return, websites that sell original brand name wear always propose you options for exchange or return.
- Check websites pictures. Online shops who sell fake designer children’s clothes usually do not offer detailed pictures and detailed descriptions.
- When you are looking on detailed pictures pay special attention on stitching. Original brand name clothes always have straight stitching, colors of the thread should match to materials (it can be different only if it was designers idea to make them contrast, for example black material and white stitching).
- Examine all labels and tags. All children designer wear, shoes and accessories should have the brand name label sewn to the item and also tags with all brand name information.
- Remember, original designer clothes can not be cheap. So, when you see D&G girl dress for $5 you can be sure that you see fake product. Check different websites, compare prices.
- When you buy original kids designer shoes, you should get original box and the dust bag.
- When you buy authentic children branded eye-wear you should also get certificates and same brand name case.
- Read on the website or ask the seller where his shops located and from what country they post purchased children designer clothes, shoes or accessories. If seller posts all from China or Turkey, you should think twice to buy these items. Reliable sellers post brand kids clothes from England, Italy, USA, France, etc.
We hope that this article was useful and not it will be easier and safe for you to buy really authentic designer children clothing.